Superior Hyundai is looking for a Training Supervisor to oversee our operations various training programs. We hire individuals who make safety, learning, and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, patience, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
The Training Supervisor performs all functions related to the onboarding and training of new and current employees on job-specific operations and functions while maintaining a focus on consistency and best practices.
Essential Duties Include:
- Directs the design and implementation of all in-dealership training.
- Stays abreast of outside training opportunities for dealership personnel and arranges for training as needed.
- Confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs.
- Works closely with managers at all facilities to schedule training sessions.
- Compiles data and analyzes past and current year training requirements to prepare budgets and justify requests for funds.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs, individual department processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures or services.
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, digital multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Conducts new employee orientations, safety seminars, and other training required by local, provincial, or federal regulations.
- Maintains training records and documents certain training as required by local, provincial, and federal regulations.
- Trains supervisory personnel in effective techniques for on-the-job training and performance evaluation.
- Coordinates established training courses with technical and professional courses offered by local colleges, technical/vocational schools, manufacturers, and trade associations.
- Stays abreast of new developments, methods and techniques in the training field.
- Remains current on WHIMIS regulations and communicates this information to employees.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Attends manager meetings as requested.
- Other tasks as assigned.
If you feel as though you would make a competent addition to our team, please send a resume with three references to Kevin Hurdis by email: firstname.lastname@example.org