PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKERS (NURSING STUDENTS)
St. Joseph's Care Group
35 Algoma Street North
SJCG is hiring nursing students to work as Personal Support Workers (PSWs)!
- Are you interested in gaining related clinical experience?
- Are you looking for experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team?
- Are you a caring, compassionate and committed individual who has a passion for helping others?
If so, join our team as a PSW today!
We have IMMEDIATE openings at:
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – Part time, contract & casual employment
- Hogarth Riverview Manor -Part time, contract & casual employment
- Bethammi Nursing Home– Part time, contract & casual employment
SJCG cares about “Our People“, and we know that a welcoming, caring, and supportive environment creates a positive atmosphere to start your career.
Don’t wait, start your future-focused career now and apply today!
Nursing students who are currently enrolled and have completed, at a minimum, the first year of the practical nursing or nursing program at a college or university.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
The submission and acceptance by Human Resources of a Police Record Check – Vulnerable Sector Check that is issued for St. Joseph’s Care Group (SJCG) and is determined to be negative and/or pose no significant risk to St. Joseph’s Care Group and its clients.
Offers of employment made to external candidates are conditional upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination as per the SJCG Immunization Policy IMS-04-005 SJCG Immunization Policy IMS-04-005 or proof of valid medical exemption, prior to the offered effective date. If proof of vaccination or valid medical exemption is not provided, the offer of employment is rescinded.
For more information about SJCG, please visit our website at www.sjcg.net, or contact:
Linda Webb -Coordinator, Recruitment & Retention
(807) 346-5219 / firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Joseph’s Care Group is committed to providing high quality client-centred care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. Individuals who speak a second language including French, Finnish, Italian, Ojibway, Cree, Oji-Cree, etc. are encouraged to apply. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. Applications from all qualified individuals are welcome.