Are you a professional and reliable plumber, looking to extend your skills and expertise to a new company? Robert’s Plumbing is looking to hire a full-time plumber!
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Install and pick-up of hot water tanks
35-40 hours / week – wage is negotiable based on skill & experience.
If you are interested in this position and feel as though you would make a competent and reliable addition to our team, please submit a resume with a minimum of 2 work related references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – ATTN: Cindy Boyechko – thank you!