Oil Change / Lube Technician
Superior Hyundai is growing at an alarming rate, and looking to add an effective and productive Oil Tech to our team. We offer competitive wages and benefits as well as opportunity for advancement.
Applicants must have the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment, which fosters and supports development and professional growth.
Oil Change / Lube Technician Responsibilities:
- Applying lubricants to the moving parts of vehicle engines to prevent premature engine wear and ensure optimal engine performance.
- Lubricating wheel bearings to prevent excessive tire wear.
- Replacing cabin, fuel, air, and oil filters as required.
- Performing tire rotations to ensure even tire wear.
- Testing tire pressure and adding air as needed.
- Thoroughly inspecting customers’ vehicles for oil leaks.
- Making recommendations for additional servicing based on initial vehicle inspections.
- Notifying the Service Advisor when vehicle maintenance or servicing cannot be completed within scheduled time frames.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience in automotive maintenance and repair.
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.