Are you an experienced Link Cook, who’s looking for a new career opportunity? Can you work competently under pressure and handle the demands of a busy kitchen environment? If so, Apple Chipotle’s is looking to grow our kitchen team!
We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line Cook duties will consist of assisting restaurant chefs with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction goals.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Chef, Restaurant Cook or Prep Cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
If you are interested in this position, and feel like you would make a competent addition to our team, please submit a resume with a minimum of 2 work related references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – ATTN: Sean or Jay – thank you!