Professional fundraiser- remote position work from home
iMarketing Solutions Group
The role of a “ Professional Fundraiser “ at iMarketing, is instrumental in driving the financial success for our diverse range of clients in the not-for-profit, political, and community association sectors.
We are looking for engaging communicator’s who are passionate about inspiring people to donate to important causes. ( Some clients – MADD Canada, Second Harvest)
What a professional fundraiser expect :
· You will interact with an average of 135 individuals daily over the phone.
· You will learn how to skillfully establish rapport and solicit donations while delivering a well-crafted presentation that effectively communicates the campaign’s significance.
· You will empathetically listen to consumers and overcome objections, creating urgency and encouraging support.
· You will communicate regularly with your team, sharing and celebrating success.
· You will be supported by our Training and Leadership teams and provided with coaching and feedback to reach goals.
· You will make a difference. Each and every day
· Offer FT or PT remote work
Your areas of knowledge and expertise:
You have strong verbal communication skills.
Welcome bi-lingual applicants
Working towards goals energizes you.
You are resilient and determined, enabling you to maintain a positive attitude and stay focused despite rejection.
You have basic computer skills.
We supply the equipment an agent would need high speed internet and access to their modem
Hourly rate plus performance bonuses
To apply for this job please visit www.imarketingsolutionsgroup.com.