Instructor Therapist / ABA Therapist
Ignite Behaviour Consulting
705B Victoria Ave E.
Ignite Behaviour Consulting is seeking a dedicated and energetic Instructor Therapist to join our team!
Instructor Therapists, deliver individualized ABA treatment, in 1:1 setting, to children diagnosed with Autism and other developmental disabilities. All Instructor Therapists work under the clinical supervision of our on-site Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA).
- Deliver client-specific ABA programming
- Deliver direct service in a variety of environments
- Prepare teaching materials
- Ongoing data collection
- Participate in treatment planning and reporting
- Communicate with parents and community partners
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organizational skills, and team player abilities.
- Diploma or a University degree in a related field (e.g., psychology, autism and behaviour science, early childhood education) is an asset.
- Experience delivering Intensive Behavioural Intervention would be an asset.
- Travel may be required for this position; the successful candidate must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (including a Vulnerable Sector Screening) and Pre-Employment Medical.
Candidates Bilingual in English and French will be given special consideration.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending in their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ignite Behaviour Consulting is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify us.