85-CW-23: RESIDENTIAL WORKER – 1 YR CON
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
200 Anemki Pl
The Residential Worker is responsible for establishing a safe nurturing family setting environment in an agency operated foster home setting. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide parent model care for a child that is consistent with the philosophy, approach, goals, and learning environment established by Dilico Anishinabek Family Care.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum two year Human Services Diploma is required
- A three year Child and Youth Worker diploma is preferred
- A minimum two years experience with Anishinabek Children and Youth in a residential care setting preferably Child Welfare experience
- Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of child welfare experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered.
- A satisfactory Criminal Records Search; Vulnerable Sector Search
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel regularly as determined by the Alternative Care 4 Manager in relation to service requirements
- Must possess a valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Must poses a Class “G” Driver’s License and have access to a reliable personal vehicle
- $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance
Hours of work:
36 hours per week
$24.47 – $31.92 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.dilico.com.