93-MH-23: CASUAL RESIDENTIAL ADDICTIONS WORKER – TAY
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
Under the direction of the TAY housing support Manager, the Residential Addiction Worker will carry out programming and lectures as per schedule; facilitate groups; orientate new clients to the housing support programs, transport clients to case conferences and medical appointments; maintain daily recording; case notes; ensures the safety and well-being of the clients, and the security of the TAY housing support unit in the provision of both day and evening programming.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College diploma in addictions or related field with two (2) years experience in the field of mental health and addictions
- Experience in the field of mental health and addictions as it relates to the Anishinabek, experience in provision of individual and group-based treatment services
- Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered
- Ability to work flexible hours as determined by the Addiction Services Manager in relation to service requirements
- Must possess a Class “F” driver’s license or be willing to obtain a Class “F” license and have access to a personal vehicle
- Must hold a valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate
- A criminal records check is required and a child welfare check is required upon hiring
- Must complete a medical and receive the required immunizations as recommended by the local medical officer of health
$18.06 per hour
Hours of Work: Casual – As needed
To apply for this job please visit www.dilico.com.