01-CW-24: CASUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – ARMSTRONG
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
Why should YOU choose Dilico?
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- OMERS Pension plan available to all employees
- Competitive salaries
- EFAP available to all employees and their families
- A chance to make a difference in the community
Multiple positions available
Under the direction of the District Child Welfare Service Manager, the Casual District Administrative Assistant will perform general secretarial and clerical duties by ensuring efficient, smooth operation of the unit; provide reception duties and ensure that all individuals contacting the agency are greeted in a polite, helpful, and courteous manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Secondary School Diploma is required and/or a one-year certificate is a minimum
- A two-year Office Administration Management diploma is preferred
- Three or more years experience in secretarial and reception duties, preferably in an Anishinabek child and family services setting
- A satisfactory Criminal Records Search and Vulnerable Sector Search
- Required to report to work on short notice as determined by the respective Service Manager in relation to service requirements
- Must poses a Class “G” Driver’s License and have access to a reliable, personal vehicle and have $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance
Hours of Work: The position is based on a as needed basis at your availability and convenience
If you experience issues with our online application system please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org the competition number must be quoted in the email subject line.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.