RJ Concrete and Construction LTD.
Are you a competent professional, who is well-organized and excellent at communicating with others? Do you thrive under pressure, and can you contribute meaningfully to a growing team? Are you interested in an introductory experience in the medical administration field? If so, we have the perfect employment opportunity for you!
RJ Concrete and Construction LTD. is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant, who would work closely with a Registered Nurse, while performing Covid-19 screenings at the Thunder Bay and Sioux Lookout Airports.
Some of the tasks you can be expected to perform are:
- Organizing and maintaining accurate records, as well as completing all administrative paperwork related to a rapid Covid-19 screening centre
- Working closely with a Registered Nurse to assist all clients
- Performing client intakes and completing registration paperwork as required
- Operating and maintaining the debit machine
- Interacting professionally with clients from a variety of different backgrounds
- Maintaining upmost discretion and professionalism (i.e. dressing presentable and cleanly, always arriving on time, networking with all clients)
- Performing all health and safety sanitization related to Covid-19
- Other duties as assigned by Registered Nurse and Management Team
Note: This position would require the successful applicant to work in both Thunder Bay and Sioux Lookout
Wage is negotiable based on experience.
For this position, I cannot stress enough that we are looking for a competent and motivated professional; we need someone who will perform the Administrative Assistant position consistently and effectively for the foreseeable future. If you feel like you would be a great fit for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com – we look forward to working with you!