Assistance is available for all job seekers in the YES Resource Area.
Sign up for a workshop if you need to gain skills in a specific area.
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is delivered by the Thunder Bay CEDC. For more information visit the RNIP Portal.
Link to WorkSCAPE Northwest for regional job leads from 25+ local job banks, labour market information, and career exploration tools.
Career Exploration and Career Management
- Health and Safety at Work – Ministry of Labour
- Employment Standards
- Ontario Minimum Wage increase October 1, 2016
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Employment Standards – Fact Sheet for Young Workers
- I need a Job – Employment Ontario Programs and Services
- I need a Job – Employment Ontario Student Programs and Services
- Job Search Tool Resources on Monster
- Job Search Tool Resources on Workopolis
- Volunteer Thunder Bay Gain workplace skills by volunteering
Career Exploration and Resources- Apprenticeship
- I want to Work in the Trades – Employment Ontario
- Skills Ontario
- Support to Non-EI Eligible Apprentices
- Loans for Tools Program
- The Tradesperson’s Tool Deduction
- The Apprenticeship Incentive Grant
- The Apprenticeship Completion Grant
- The Apprenticeship Completion Bonus in Non-Red Seal Trades
- The Apprenticeship Scholarship