Assistance is available for all job seekers in the YES Resource Area.
Sign up for a workshop if you need to gain skills in a specific area.
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is delivered by the Thunder Bay CEDC. For more information visit the RNIP Portal.
Career Exploration and Career Management
- Health and Safety at Work – Ministry of Labour
- Employment Standards
- Ontario Minimum Wage increase October 1, 2016
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Employment Standards – Fact Sheet for Young Workers
- I need a Job – Employment Ontario Programs and Services
- I need a Job – Employment Ontario Student Programs and Services
- Job Search Tool Resources on Monster
- Job Search Tool Resources on Workopolis
- Volunteer Thunder Bay Gain workplace skills by volunteering
Career Exploration and Resources- Apprenticeship
- I want to Work in the Trades – Employment Ontario
- Skills Ontario
- Support to Non-EI Eligible Apprentices
- Loans for Tools Program
- The Tradesperson’s Tool Deduction
- The Apprenticeship Incentive Grant
- The Apprenticeship Completion Grant
- The Apprenticeship Completion Bonus in Non-Red Seal Trades
- The Apprenticeship Scholarship