Deli Cook 1 SIOUX LOOKOUT
Fresh Market Foods
National Occupation Code: NOC 63200
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and learning new skills this may be the job for you! You will work with a great team in providing fast and friendly customer service.
· Provide responsive, exceptional service to customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests
· Slice, weigh, package, and price meats and cheeses
· Cook and serve variety of hot foods daily
· Prepare special orders, party trays, pizzas, salads and sandwiches
· Follow production sheet to know how many items to prepare daily
· Update displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased
· Notify Manager when supplies are low so they can be ordered; assist Manager with ordering
· Ensure that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order
· Follow all food safety and sanitation procedures established
· Work with others to ensure customer satisfaction
· Confirm that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards
· Work with a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, meat slicers, deep fryers and ovens
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Wage/Salary: Starting at $17.00/hr (dependent on experience)
Benefits: After completing the 3 month probationary period, employees are eligible to sign up for our Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability as well as our RRSP program. Employees will also have access the our Employee Assistance Program, Maple Program, Wellness Program, Dayforce Wallet and receive staff discount of 10%.
Location of Work: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A1
Education: Completion of high school or equivalent combination of education and experience
Work Experience: Less than 1 year experience
Language of Work: English (Bilingual – French/English is an asset)
Transportation: Fresh Market Foods will pay for the one-time round-trip transportation costs of the successful candidate to our location and back to the successful candidates permanent residence at the end of the applicable work period.
Apply with Resume to:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
In Store: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during the hiring process.