1204 Roland Street
Our client is a leading insurance restoration company specializing in flood, wind and fire remediation and repair. We are recruiting for Carpenters / Finishers.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in general carpentry, finish carpentry, hardwood flooring, tile work, drywall, taping, painting, windows, doors, and moldings.
- Carpenter trade certification is required.
- Experience in residential and/or commercial restoration.
- A positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
- An ability to make decisions and take initiative.
- The ability to work in various environments under a variety of conditions.
- The ability to manage tight deadlines in an ever-changing industry.
- The ability to deal with stressful situations and be able to offer solutions.
- Must be health and safety oriented.
Conditions of Employment:
- A valid driver’s license, a clean driver’s abstract, and successful completion of a Police Records Check, Type 2.
- The ability to lift 50lbs.
- Participates in the on-call rotation which requires responding after-hours, one week per month, with an established on-call Team.
- Some travel is required.
PPE: CSA approved footwear
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Pay rate: $25.00 + per hour depending on experience