Client Care Specialist & Sales Support – Group Benefits
Unison Benefits - A Division Of Eclipse Financial
250 Algoma St. S., Thunder Bay, ON P7B 3C2
Unison Benefits is looking for a task-focused and detail-oriented Client Care Specialist to support our local office. The successful candidate will assist in supporting the sales and operations team in delivering excellence to our clients.
Primary duties would include assisting the sales team in their prospecting of new client opportunities, problem-solving service issues for clients and their employees, planning, organizing and preparing client renewals, as well as general administrative support. We are prepared to train the appropriate candidate.
- Handling of group insurance and retirement enrolments, changes, terminations and invoicing
- Preparing renewal documents, requests to quote, proposal packages and master applications
- Supporting the sales team in their preparation of client presentations
Understanding industry regulations and our office procedures
- Data entry, researching and compiling of necessary background information for the sales team
- Calculating new annual premiums, preparing reports for clients, including spreadsheets that illustrate monthly premium adjustments in dollar amounts and percentages
- Processing mail, preparing client correspondence, file maintenance, database system management
- Additional tasks as required
Skills / Attributes / Requirements:
- Bookkeeping / accounting background required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Exceptional time management, communication (written and verbal), and priority setting skills
- Maintaining client confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information
- Experience in providing an elevated client service standard while remaining personable
- Working independently / self-managing and resourcefulness, under tight deadlines.
- Experience in Group Benefits considered an asset but not necessary to apply for this position
All interested applicants should forward their cover letter and resume to:
Client Care Specialist
All resumes will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.