Paid Training & Work Experience (Limited Spaces)
The Independent Living Resource Centre
The Independent Living Resource Centre Thunder Bay has a *NEW* program start date for the Yes Youth Can (YYC) program!
Individuals 15-30 with a self-disclosed disability may be eligible to participate in this paid training and work experience opportunity. Interested participants should respond quickly as spaces are limited!
To Be Eligible:
- You are between the ages of 15-30
- You have a self-disclose disability
- You are legally entitled to work in Canada
- You have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Eligible Participants Will Receive:
- 4 weeks of paid pre-employment training
- 12 weeks paid work experience with a Community Employer Partner
- Valuable employment skills & contacts
- Funding for transportation, uniforms, safety gear, etc
- Funded training in WHMIS, Smart Serve, AODA and more!
To learn more please contact Jennie at (807) 577-6166 Ext. 2. Or contact our toll free number please call 800-461-3153.