Registered Practical Nurse – Thunder Bay
Fast apply on Company Website
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Practical Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.
We value our Bayshore Nurses with:
- Competitive wages
- Extended Health/Dental Benefits
- Paid sick days, orientation and training
- Competitive travel compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Growth Opportunities
- Company provided Mobile devices for easy documentation/communication.
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
- Provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling and health teaching; nurse in charge in the setting and, if required, to the immediate Supervisor at the branch office.
- Provide care according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Licensed/Registered Practical Nurse
- Perform routine nursing duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice as defined by the provincial licensing body.
- Perform specialized nursing procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated.
- Observe and document client conditions and changes following proper standards and in accordance with professional and Bayshore Medical Personnel standards.
- Understand and implement infection prevention practices.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
- Positions open to RPNs/ LPNs who have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current registration with the provincial licensing body.
- Relevant Experience Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and access to vehicle preferred