Purchaser / Merchandiser
North Country Cycle & Sports
North Country Cycle & Sports is currently looking for a full-time (permanent) Merchandiser, who is detail oriented and displays strong organization skills.
- Maintain accurate pricing, upkeep product displays and the overall presentation of the showroom
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Ability to assemble merchandise and product displays
- Ability to interact professionally with our vendors and customers
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour (wage negotiable depending on experience)
Benefits: dental care, disability insurance, extended health care, life insurance, and a store discount
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job Types: G Drivers License (required)
Interested Candidates Should Apply Through Our Link On Indeed.com