Heavy Truck and Trailer Dismantler
Premier Used Truck Parts. Ltd
2535 Arthur Street West
Heavy Truck Dismantler:
Dismantle Heavy Trucks and Trailers that would otherwise be scrapped and retrieve good parts that can be used for repairs on other trucks and/or be re-sold to Customers.
– Perform dismantling procedures according to managers method.
– Remove parts that can be recycled and prepare remainder for disposal.
– Experience using hand tools, power tools, and power equipment to
remove parts and vehicle body sections.
– Identify parts, tag them and add to inventory.
– Operate Hand tools, power tools and oxy/acetylene torches
– Other duties as assigned.
– Must have knowledge of Transport Trucks and be mechanically inclined.
– Be physically fit to lift, bend and work with heavy vehicle components.
– Have good hand eye coordination.
– Good organizational skills.
– Must be a team player and work well with people, both customers and co workers.
– Knowledge of how to run a Forklift and or Loader is a benefit.
Must have own transportation. Able to work outside or inside.
Available to work Monday to Friday. Rate of pay will depend on Experience.
Please forward resume by Email: email@example.com , or in person Monday to Friday 10 – 4 PM.