Women in Business Coordinator
100 Little Lake Road
Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund (NADF) is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team. We are a result-oriented lender and business developer that has been providing developmental lending services to Aboriginal clients since 1987.
NADF is seeking a Women in Business Coordinator (WIB)
Why make NADF your career choice?
NADF offers all full-time employees a total rewards package that is generous and supports NADF’s workforce and life balance:
Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund – (nadf.org)
• Competitive salaries.
• Generous paid vacation time.
• Paid time off at Christmas above paid vacation time.
• Additional paid general holidays and civic holidays.
• 35-hour workweek.
• Comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and EFAP. All premiums are covered by the employer.
• Competitive Employee Benefits Saving Retirement. Savings Plan
• Paid sick days.
• Paid personal days.
• Flexible scheduling to support work-life balance.
• Ongoing professional development.
Job Overview: The Women in Business Coordinator provides business support services, and small business lending, and facilitates a learning network for Indigenous Women Entrepreneurs (IWE) within NADF’s service area.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications
• Provide proposal writing and administrative support to qualified grant and loan recipients. Explore new programs to ensure new financing opportunities are made available to IWE clients as appropriate.
• Promoting a welcoming environment for Aboriginal women and establishing relationships, responding to inquiries, and maintaining correspondence with IWEs in a professional and friendly manner.
• A post-secondary diploma in Business Administration, Finance, or Community Economic Development Diploma and/or a degree in Business, Accounting, Administration, Planning, or Economic Development is preferred.
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience related to context, e.g., community economic development, business finance, bank or credit union, or non-profit organization is preferred Key Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to work with confidential information and confidentially manage all duties.
• Strong accounting, business planning, and business management skills.
• Strong problem-identification and problem-solving skills.
To Apply: To be considered for this challenging and rewarding position, please forward a detailed resume in confidence, along with a cover letter and three (3) work-related references to firstname.lastname@example.org For a full job description, visit www.nadf.org/careers
Job Type: Full-time contract. End date March 31, 2024.
Salary: $43,117 – $61,128
Location: Fort William First Nation and/or Timmins office.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, including 1-hour unpaid lunch.
Travel: Ability to work a flexible schedule. Ability to travel as may be required.
Open until filled.