KInderplace Childcare Centre. Inc
1000 Huron Ave
· The Summer assistant will assist Educators in various programs as need arises.
· Duties may include helping the children with self help skills such as dressing and undressing.
· Setting up activities as directed by the Educators.
· Washing and sanitizing tables after meal times.
· Sweeping of floors/folding laundry and helping with dishes.
· Helping the children to tidy up their play space.
· Works collaboratively with other Childcare staff to provide a safe, clean, and positive environment for the children in her/his care.
Experience in a daycare setting or working with young children in a child related field (summer camps/programs)
Preference will be given to candidates who are enrolled in the Early Childhood Education program or other child related programs. (Education, social work, childcare worker)
Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Conditions of Employment:
Standard First-Aid certificate with Level C-infant/child CPR
Vulnerable Sector Screen that has been completed within the last six months.
Up to date immunization record with T.B. skin test.