Youth Summer Employment Program
Independent Living Resource Centre
Are you between the ages of 16-30 and identify as someone with a disability? If you’re interested in building employment skills and gaining summer work experience, you may be eligible for the Yes Youth Can (YYC) program!
To be eligible, candidates must:
● Be between the ages of 16-30
● Have a self-disclose disability
● Be legally entitled to work in Canada
● Have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Through this unique employment program, participants will:
● Be paid while attending training
● Be partnered with a Community Employer Partner
● Be paid while attending work experience
● Gain valuable employment skills & contacts
● Be provided funding for added supports
● And more!
Interested and eligible candidates can reach out to Jennie at email@example.com or 807-577-6166 Ext. 2 to be assessed for suitability. Or call our toll free number at 1-800-461-3153.
Spaces are limited so don’t wait to reach out!