Circle of Friends Coordinator
63 Carrie Street
I YEAR CONTRACT, 30 HOURS PER WEEK
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Circle of Friends Coordinator will coordinate the monthly workshops held for Grief Clients. Additionally, this position will assist with the coordination of all Gashkendamide’e Grief Workshops for Indigenous people.
The development and implementation of Circle of Friends Grief Program. Working with the Outreach coordinator to deliver Gashkendamide’e program.
Coordinate all Circle of Friends Activities
· Book bi-monthly guest speakers on a variety of topics
· Promotion of the workshops in to the public and to current grief clients
· Accept clients from Grief Program Coordinator
· Set up locations for meetings virtually or in person
· Send reminders to clients wanting to attend the groups
· Send surveys to all participants after the workshops
· Send thank you notes/emails to all speakers
Deadline for applications: November 25, 2022