Bilingual French Customer Service Representative
400 Bayfield Street, Unit C1
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible to provide outstanding service to our client’s customers by; answering questions, handling general billing inquiries, addressing concerns/issues, listening to complaints, troubleshooting problems, and assisting with payments.
A typical day would include:
- Responding to incoming customer queries regarding billing, payments, existing and new services, promotions and offers, upgrade or downgrade of services, payments, etc.
- Calming irate customers and attempting to de-escalate situations by providing workable alternatives that satisfy the customer and help to retain them
- Promoting and educating customers on offers and promotions, new products in the market, and the value of the service provided by the client
This is the right job for you if you can:
- Cope with stressful and challenging situations with customers
- Work seamlessly with dual screens and multiple applications (more than 5 at a time) while responding to and resolving customer concerns.
- Upsell products and services (It is mandatory to pitch offers available on every call)
- Maintain reliability, schedule compliance and performance metrics at the required level
What’s in it for you?
- We provide you with all of the equipment, you only need an internet connection!
- $17/hour after training (training wages vary by province)
- Paid Training in a state-of-the-art interactive virtual training environment
- A comprehensive medical, dental &vision benefits package that includes a health spending account
- Day 1 access to our robust Employee Assistance Program – helping you and your family resolve work, health, and life issues.
- An excellent support team dedicated to help you succeed with virtual huddles and mentoring sessions.
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Strong computer knowledge and skills
- Ability to calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated customer situations
- Ability to work in a highly structured environment taking high-volume inbound calls
- Ability to work full-time hours, across a variety of shifts, which are influenced by current business needs (including evenings, weekends, and holidays) while maintaining reliable attendance
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), listen with auditory acuity, type, read, multi-task, and concentrate for prolonged periods.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home.
Home Office Requirements
HGS provides you with a computer, dual monitors, and a headset for this position. We also provide a webcam that is required to be used for training and team meetings.
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work-shift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member/pet)
- Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable modem that can be hardwired, via an Ethernet cable, into the computer we send you.(Wifi connections are not compatible with our devices – Dial up, Wireless, Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
Internet Bandwidth Requirements
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 5 Mbps
***Application Alert ***
Although a computer is provided by HGS (if you are hired) you will need a home desktop or laptop computer to complete the assessments and internet speed tests during the application process. This is a requirement to be considered for this position.