Fresh Market Foods
79 Queen Street
As Grocery Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring our grocery department, including freezer section, is stocked with a variety of products and goods, while providing exceptional Customer Service.
- Order products, manage inventory and monitor product quality
- Oversee and build displays in line with weekly and monthly sales
- Review incoming orders and ensure accuracy and correct pricing
- Complete online credit claims for damaged and missing items
- Work with File Maintenance to ensure new products are entered in the system and sale tags available for all products
- Stock products following proper rotation and facing procedures
- Train new staff
- Monitor and ensure freezer operating in safe condition
- Work with departments to ensure freezer stays clean and organized
- Maintain department cleanliness including store floor and back warehouse
- Interact with customers to answer questions and identify new products to bring in
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Positions Available: 4
Benefits: After completing the 3 month probationary period, employees are eligible to sign up for our Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability. Additionally, non-probationary employees will be eligible to participate in our RRSP program.
Education: Completion of high school or equivalent combination of education and experience
Work Experience: 1 year experience
Language of Work: English
Transportation: Fresh Market Foods will pay for the one-time round-trip transportation costs of the successful candidate to our location and back to the successful candidates permanent residence at the end of the applicable work period.
Points of Contact:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
In Store: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON
Phone: 1-807-737-1630 ext. 1012
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during the hiring process.