Customer Service Supervisor
Fresh Market Foods
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will play an important role in providing customers with fast and friendly service.
• Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Answer customer questions and ensure customers leave satisfied
• Attending customers in person/over the phone and resolving customer complaints
• Train and supervise cashiers
• Co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the cashiers
• Review accuracy of work of cashiers and provide additional training and support as needed
• Help cashiers in resolving problems and completing work
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
• Ensure the visual standards and image of the department are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
• Authorize payments and return of merchandise
• Make recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Positions Available: 4
Benefits: After completing the 3 month probationary period, employees are eligible to sign up for our Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability. Additionally, non-probationary employees will be eligible to participate in our RRSP program.
Education: Completion of high school or equivalent combination of education and experience
Work Experience: Less than 1 year
Language of Work: English
Transportation: Fresh Market Foods will pay for the one-time round-trip transportation costs of the successful candidate to our location and back to the successful candidates permanent residence at the end of the applicable work period.
Points of Contact:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
In Store: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON
Phone: 1-807-737-1630 ext. 1012
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during the hiring process.