Customer and Information Services Representative
Eco Carbon Foam Inc.
94 Vibert Rd. S.
EcoCarbon Foam is currently recruiting for Customer and Information Services Representative. Whether it is answering questions, completing transactions, or proactively connecting customers with other staff, you are the first line of support to meet customers’ satisfaction.
· Provide information to customers and the public concerning goods, services, schedules, rates, regulations, and policies in response to telephone and in-person enquiries.
· Take customer orders for goods or services and promote goods or services.
· Update accounts, initiate billing, and receive payment for services and goods.
· Investigate complaints regarding our goods, services, and policies.
· Arrange for refunds, exchange, and credit for returned merchandise.
· Receive credit and employment applications.
Completion of a college or post-secondary program.
Experience with cash handling and customer service.
Working effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Critically thinking, and analyzing information and using logic to address issues, problems, and challenges.
Having strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Fluently speaking, reading, and writing English. Knowledge of Mandarin is an asset.
Being able to attend a few months of training in China.
More than 5 years’ living or studying experiences in China are preferred.
More than 5 years’ living or studying experiences in Thunder Bay are preferred.
Employment Equity Statement:
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups.
The job is available starting June 2021.