Inside Sales/Service Production Coordinator
1177 Roland Street
We are seeking the services of an Inside Sales / Service Production Coordinator
We are a leading Canadian supplier of industrial valve sales, service, instrumentation, and automation
solutions to industrial, municipal, and Nuclear clients across Canada.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience:
• Customer Service and inside sales experience in an industrial field.
• Professional and effective English communication skills both written and verbal.
• High degree of honesty and integrity.
• Well organized, adept at meeting deadlines, managing priorities, following directions, and
assigning work to others in a fast-paced team environment.
• Proficient with MS Outlook, WORD, EXCEL, and experience with an MRP system.
• High school diploma as a minimum. Additional instrumentation, mechanical, or technical
qualifications are a definite asset.
• The ability to travel occasionally for training and business purposes.
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org