Outside Sales (B2C) Representative, Thunder Bay
Calstone c/o Workforce Inc.
1204 Roland Street
Our client is a well-established national company providing products and services for the residential market segment in Canada. They are seeking an entrepreneurial salesperson who is motivated by presenting as a professional while being rewarded through commission. With an abundance of potential clients and management support, you will have everything you need to complete the sale – technology, training, coaching, marketing, advertising, and continued support.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and concerns
- Updating and utilizing the CRM Platform
- Consistently striving to build upon prior year inspiring contributions
- Develop and maintain relationships within all internal business areas
- Ideally possesses a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a strong commitment to providing an excellent customer experience by providing a thorough, informative presentation that distinguishes us from our competition.
- Commit to skill development through weekly practice/coaching sessions that are customized to improve their current skill set.
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments (when the customers are able to meet with you)
- Must have reliable transportation and drivers license
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- A generous compensation plan – top performers earn $150,000 – $400,000+/year (Nationally)
- Paid training which includes an intensive course(s) and exam(s) on the sales process and product line aligned with professional team member ‘ride-a-longs’ during sales/service/install calls.
- Company generated leads (some self-generation is required)
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
** Compensation is completely based on performance as this will become a 100% commission role. Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check which must be satisfactory for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
ABOUT CALSTONE SEARCH
Calstone Search is the permanent search division of Workforce Inc. successfully supporting companies with their recruitment needs with a core focus on talent in the natural resources and heavy industries.
We are always interested in speaking with knowledgeable, experienced, and motivated candidates. We invite you to apply for this position by emailing your resume to email@example.com using the subject title: “Outside Sales – Thunder Bay”.
For more information, visit our website: www.calstonesearch.com or contact us at 705.222.2207.