Job Developer / Resume Writer *Work from home
BDM Service Network Inc.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The link between job opportunities and Job Seekers. An exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated, internet and business savvy individual with exceptional job search, marketing and communication skills.
In helping our clients to find jobs in Canada and the USA, the primary responsibilities of our Job Developer are to:
- Craft unique, compelling and visually appealing resumes for clients;
- Find and identify jobs and companies and the appropriate decision maker contacts for the specific jobs and/or types of positions being sought by our clients;
- Present clients to decision makers to generate job interviews and network to obtain referrals;
- Invite companies to list available, upcoming and potential job & career opportunities with the Free-To-Employer CFM Talent referral service.
- The desired candidate must possess at least five years of related experience in addition to the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a true desire to help clients to achieve their goals;
- Solid research skills and abilities in using the Internet, e-mail, and Microsoft Office applications;
- Disciplined, self-motivated and able to work effectively without supervision;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- A reliable computer and high speed Internet access will be needed.
Apply: Send resume to email@example.com *include reference JDRWyesjobs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Compensation: CAD $1,500 to $2,500 per month DOE, plus bonus