Customer Relationship Manager *Work from home
BDM Service Network Inc.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The CRM establishes, nurtures and grows relationships to create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport, helping to plan and develop customer-focused programs, resolving customer concerns and facilitating delivery of services.
The desired candidates must posses the following qualifications:
- Previous account management or customer service experience preferably in an outbound virtual/work from home environment
- Excellent English communication skills (any second language is an asset)
- Strong reading comprehension
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a true desire to help people to achieve their career goals
- Confidence in speaking with both consumers and business professionals including recruiters, managers, executives and owners at all levels
- Must demonstrate a professional and friendly interpersonal manner
- Demonstrated discipline, self-motivation and ability to work effectively unsupervised
- Proven ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org *include reference – CRMYesjob
Full-time – CAD $1,500 to $2,500 per month DOE & Location
Part-time – CAD $600 to $1,200 per month DOE & Location
Incentives – Commission/Bonus. $8,200+ monthly total income potential.