MAINTENANCE PERSON/GENERAL LABOURER
Full Time/Monday-Friday/$16/hr + Mileage
We have residential properties and require a person with the ability to work independently and to manage your own work day. This position consists of a wide variety of duties which include but are not limited to:
• Perform repairs to rental property as needed during occupancy of units.
• Perform cleaning & repairs to property in-between tenants- preparing property to be re-rented in good condition.
• Perform unit renovations & upgrades as directed
• Complete unit turnover check list on each vacancy
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance of properties including but not limited to:
– – Painting, drywall repairs
– – Grass cutting, snow shoveling
– – Yard maintenance
– – Install laminate floor/trim
– – Minor plumbing ie change taps/toilets
– – Carpet shampooing
• Respond to emergency calls when directed by employer or office staff.
• Complete daily work record forms and job assignment sheets.
• Perform other duties as directed.
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK REQUIRED
MUST BE BONDABLE
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION.
Respond by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and three references.